Sunday 22 May 2011

Inecto Pure Coconut Oil Range

I love anything coconutty, and as soon I saw this range I needed it!

I emailed the company (Keyline Brands) and was sent an email back to confirm that all the Keyline Brands products are vegan friendly and cruelty free! Result!

So I'm not buying anything in sight of theirs!

 

So far I've tried the shampoo, leave in conditioner,  hair repair treatment, body wash and body lotion. They're all very moisturising and smell fabulous! Not disappointing at all!

The body lotion absorbs really well and doesn't leave any greasiness or residue behind, and so far none of the hair products I've used have felt too heavy or greasy!

Totally loving this brand and it's so good to find a range vegan and cruelty free!

The range is available in Bodycare, Savers and Home Bargains.

2 comments:

  1. i Loooove that conditioner !! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey so glad it's cruelty free, thank you for that info!!!

    ReplyDelete