Monday 25 April 2011

Straighten up!

The time has come to admit I need new hair straighteners. I bought a pair of TS2's last year, but they're ceramic and they're snagging something terrible on my poor silvery blonde locks.

So after testing a pair of Corioliss C2's out today, I'm convinced I want some! The titanium plates just glide through hair, and titanium is much better for hair than ceramic.

But there are many a colour option!

These are the Red Leopard ones, that I tried earlier.

These are the Black Soft Touch ones.

Purple Leopard.

Platinum Zebra.

And my personal favourites, the Swarovski Crystal ones, which are £399.99(!). So probably won't be having those!

I'm leaning towards the Red Leopard at the moment.

To anyone who hasn't heard of Corioliss, they're a lot better than GHD's and definitely worth switching over to!

In other news, my hairdryer set off the smoke alarm, so may have to replace that sometime soon. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment